Pages

Thursday 15 July 2010

Ripped To Fuckin' Shreds


Amongst the mountain of junk mail that has started to clutter up my inbox, i found this spiteful little gem waiting for me. The digital equivalent of pushing a dog turd through ones letterbox. Five songs of crusty ,violent and hateful hardcore. This demo oozes nothing but malice and spite from start to finish. I imagine the lyrics are about hatred, darts, hatred and the inappropriate wearing of hiking boots at social events. Recorded and written by two veteran mincers of the southern scene I would describe this as a combination of Lost Tribe era Haymaker meets the first Think I Care 7” with shades of Infest here and there. Just hard as fuck no frills hardcore. Absolutely nails. I understand they are now a full band and will be recording again shortly, can’t wait to hear what they vomit up next.


www.myspace.com/rippedtoshredshc


No comments:

Post a Comment